Search the forum,

Discuss advantage ax filters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

nadia69

Gas Engineer
I got called out to a leak on advantage magnetic filter and both 1 inch fibre washers had perished causing the leak my mate had fitted it and has also fitted 5 more anyone had any similar problems

I’m very surprised there not rubber

I would think yes your going to have issues

Reply to advantage ax filters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm in a bit of a bind with a current CH install where I need to install a filter prior to a flush but no where to install My issue is the return on the combi (ideal 35) runs directly behind the boiler then up through the ceiling so I have no clearance to even attempt to snake it out to fit a...
Replies
Views
Suddenly my downstairs toilet stopped filling this week, I suspected a blockage in the filter or cistern itself, however after removal of everything it appears that there is no water coming in, its mains fed and no sign of leak anywhere , we have checked the isolation valve and its not faulty...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I got the water tested in my flat which has high chlorine levels and I am going to get a under the sink filter chlorine remover fitted as I am sensitive to the chlorine levels. My question is that the filter will be fitted on the kitchen cold water pipe under the sink but the...
Replies
Views
C
Hi. I had issues with cold spots four years ago and had a Magnacleanse done. This caused a few pinhole leaks and I got new radiators. I've just had my boiler serviced and had no issues. They have recommended a powerflush (more expensive) whilst the guy who did the Magnacleanse has said he can...
Replies
Views
Chris Irish
C
I fitted a brand new Grohe Eurosmart 3246720l (See Photo 1) mono basin tap a few days ago, replacing my previous Grohe tap (See Photo 2) as it had develop a small leak. Absolutely straightforward swap out, as I had 3/8” adapters in place from the previous installation. However, the water...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock