Discuss admited defeat on VP WC unit - need recomendations. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bath-rich

Hi all,

Funnily enough (although we're not laughing) we've just had an identical experience installing a Victoria plumb Odessa slimline WC unit / concealed cistern as in a previous thread on this forum <link> - ukplumbersforums.co.uk / sanitary-ware/63558-victoria-plumb-cistern-nightmare.html

(sadly I only found this post after purchasing)

It still leaks from the flush pipe and is generally a nightmare with no access.

I'm going to have a crack at adding an access panel and see if it survives and doesn't look too bad - but it may be just a case of chucking it and starting again.

It may have to be just a standard toilet but the concealed cistern looks really good in our bathroom so I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a good quality concealed WC unit that is ok to fit and access? price isnt an issue after being bitten by this internet tat.

it would have to be a fairly slim unit as the thicker ones would cause the door to hit the pan. any experience / recs?

(or we just get a standard white toilet... )

Thanks

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to admited defeat on VP WC unit - need recomendations. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi, I was wondering if I could bother you guys for a little help. I am having problems with a victoria plumb back to wall unit that i purchased...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock