Search the forum,

Discuss Acs certificates bpec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmart

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can anyone tell me how long bpec take to send out your acs certificates once they receive your paperwork?

College have 10 working days to do paperwork and send them to derby office, then they have 20 working days to process and upload to Gas Safe, on the day they upload to Gas Safe they will send your cert in the post, these times are max to allow for heavy work load, so could be sooner

Ok cheers Kirk! done my ccn1 and appliances roughly a month apart will that make any difference ?

Depends if the college held them and sent them as one package, it makes it easier to cross reference it all, and only costs one certification fee, and is quite usual to do, as having CCN1 on it's own is just about useless as you can only run gas pipes, and can't connect to appliances, so you won't get a job fitting gas pipes

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha my ccn1 and cpa1 came through the door the day kirk!

That's good, now you can run a gas pipe and blank it off, in 5 yrs time it will make sense to do them all together

Another 30 days till the appliance ones come through! Stupid college...

Mine were super fast.
Less than 2 weeks from being passed to them hitting my door mat !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Acs certificates bpec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock