Search the forum,

Discuss Acs assesment exam papers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennedy1978mark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi everyone ... im looking for some ACS assesment exam papers as i ve got my core plus 4 next week and i could do with a bit of a heads up to what im going to be dealing with .. finding it a bit hard to take everything in even after being a pipe fitter / plumber for 15 years ( last 3ish years on domestics)..
been reading the viper book for a few months and doing all the work books but just want to prepare myself .. got a great portfolio (thanks kirkgas for the sheets) and have no problems with anything hands on but still finding it hard to get my head round a few things.. its a lot to take in and when i booked the course i wanted a week training first but the lecturer assured me that i wouldnt need it !!!hope he was right ha ha .. anyway if anybody can help me out in anyway it would be very appreciated.....mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Acs assesment exam papers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock