Search the forum,

Discuss Accredited Plumber required for contract in South West London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
thankyou for posting this. anyone interested please contact alex directly either by email or pm thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Accredited Plumber required for contract in South West London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Looking for someone to join a motivated dynamic team of 7 engineers. Based in South West and Central London. Conpany has been running for four years. 8-5 £200 a day after CIS Deductions Overtime paid at £35 an hour Payday every Friday Van tools uniform provided
Replies
Views
Clemmie
C
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
EPAS is an innovative environmental, engineering, manufacturing, and servicing business working on solutions to environmental & drainage issues. We are looking for experienced Plumbers/plumbers mates to undertake installations of our award-winning drainage protection equipment, in addition to a...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a number of Plumbers/Fitters who have CSCS cards and are adept with screwed copper piping and solder experience. This is 3 month contract positions working in the building services sector on schools, colleges etc. Locations available: Manchester, Preston, Blackpool and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock