Discuss Access Training Wales Plumbing Course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I paid them a visit last november to check out the plumbing courses and they seemed desperate to take my money, A little too desperate so I walked away.
I'm due to start my Plumbing course with Ystrad mynach college this September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Access Training Wales Plumbing Course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock