Discuss Able group ????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsplumbing

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi Guys Got Able Group advertiseing down here in the South West, any one had any dealings with them ?? They seem to pop up from time to time !

They sub out a lot of work. Basically advertise all over the country in yellow pages, local adverts etc, Calls come in and they contact the nearest subby. The subby gets 50% of the rate minus CIS.
I get work from them time to time but usually during the night or when they cant get their favourite local guy. They pay monthly but the first pay is usually about 6 weeks.

I've used them and they are awful- lied to us, messed up bookings, charged us for work that another (better) plumber said could never have helped, then after 25 calls and 2 days of wasted annual leave waiting for them to come back, they told me to get stuffed and refused to pay me back. If they are as bad to deal with as a customer, they've got to be a bad company generally.

I think we'd be better off with factual and non emotive posts regarding this company than any one liners.

Preferably with documented evidence in case they come a calling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Able group ????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back