Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss A QUESTION? (Outside Meter box) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad_stoke

Gas Engineer
Hi peeps.... Are there any meter fixers out there?
With this wet weather, ☔

Looking for some sort of weatherproof canopy / makeshift ☔ ideas that I can get out of the van, pop out and stay dry and exchange meter without getting wet...... Any ideas/ suggestions?

Cheers

Seen bt guys with a stool and golf umbrella attached type of arrangement, maybe try making one

343199d3fe9720c7886b49d94100ac95.jpg

That's great when you go to get something from the van and a happy campers is having a dump when you get back.lol

just make sure there are a few stickers warning unexploded :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A QUESTION? (Outside Meter box) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock