Search the forum,

Discuss A plumbing boss hopes Apprentice chances won’t go down the drain... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Joseph said: “I am the definition of success, I’m a godfather of business and I’m here to make Lord Sugar a lot of money.”"

So why not make yourself a lot of money???

It will be fun when they go through the book keeping at the end.

"success ??..You made a loss for the past 3 years in a row with a declared turnover of £4800"

Lol

Been watching apprentice since first series and the contestants they bring on these days are nothing like what they used to.

Its all about viewership and lately typical contestant has been either an attractive airheaded blonde or a big headed self obsessed egomaniac never shy to make a complete tit of himself infront of a camera.

Looking forward to this bloke doing just that so il be tuning in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A plumbing boss hopes Apprentice chances won’t go down the drain... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to sort all of my rads and do some other bits including fitting a filter but I'm stumped on how to drain down due to how the system is put together...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
I am working on a remodeling a kitchen in a single story house with crawl space that was built in the 1950's. I was wondering if there is a better way to plumb the drain lines that are in the attached picture? There is a bathroom sink drain directly behind the wall of the kitchen. The white...
Replies
Views
Firstly, I already have a fair idea of what I need to do to fix the problem (I hope plunging will fix it, I just need to buy one), I would just like to know what sort of thing can suddenly obstruct the pipe that my bath drains to. The problem... Normally someone can have a bath and then pull...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock