Search the forum,

Discuss A few small jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Friends

I went on that rated people and I got 3 small jobs from it for next week, nothing major (as I dont want large jobs yet) so I am happy.

Fits a few tiles to a bathroom, change a toilet siphon and change some bath taps. Quite happy.

No great money but a start and hopefully some happy customers for the future. Need to pay rated people the fees nut as small jobs only £3-£5 fees so OK with that.

Collecting the van Tuesday, finger crossed!

Have a good Sunday all. Off to Windsor for a walk around with my little family while its 'summer time' and the sun is shining as it could all change tomorrow!

Rocket

That's good, never looked into any of them sites mainly because you have to pay.

i got a transit connect, 53 plate, ex BT so all looking good, very clean inside, small dent in door but not new so expect that, very happy, bought 12 month warranty also just in case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A few small jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
A
Hello all, Im wondering if you can help? Ive got a Vaillant Ecotech Pro 28 which was installed 9 years back and has worked like a dream all its...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock