Discuss A few pictures from today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who let the dogs out.....picked a nice day for it Mike at least your pals enjoyed it...regards Turnpin:smile5:

My mrs keeps dropping hints about the canon eos - after you previous comment I was hoping id be able to persuade her to persevere with her iPhone! Dammit! More overtime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A few pictures from today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I had a Macdee Wirquin Neo Air zero leak trap fitted in a sink vanity unit in April this year. Today it has started making a noise which...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wondering if this is allowed or will work in the UK. We currently have all our waste water connecting to a single vented stack. The pipes...
Replies
Views
Hello my dad had a boiler check up today and the cap on the flue above the boiler had fell off. It's potentially been like that for a long time...
Replies
Views
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock