Search the forum,

Discuss 760mm Quadrant shower tray with glass doors? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cocopops1975

Hi everyone

I have spent 4 solid days this week trying to find a 760mm quadrant shower with glass doors but had no luck at all :banghead:. My shower room is very small and the shower has to fit beween two pillars which is 790mm wide, I dont want a square shower as it will take up more room than a curved shower and the loo will be too close.

Can anyone recommend a 760mm curved shower tray with doors - Many thanks :)

the question is do they exist?can get 800 x 800, 900, x 760.
Can you get 760 x 760? never seen one. Google must be you friend here, may be a thorough search but good luck.

I can't find one so begining to think they dont. Cant get in anything larger than 760 x760 sadly. I think I am googled out :behead:

have you thought about an 800x760 and lose the extra by burying it in the walls?

I like that idea. I did not know it was possible - thanks for the advice. Now to find a 800x 760 :43:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 760mm Quadrant shower tray with glass doors? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not a plumber but just need some advice. I've installed a square shower tray in a recess. Walls on both sides. The tray is 900mm wide. I...
Replies
Views
Hi I've fitted the above that has a 400 fixed panel and the sliding door which means the door is restricted to opening 400mm. The customer is...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock