Discuss 6129 & 6089 NVQ Level 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shazed

Hello guy's just want to know atm I am studying 6129 Level 2 want too know if I can study 6089 NVQ Level 2 at the same time ???

Regards.

of course u can - u will need to be employed within the industry to complete an NVQ2

I have not asked my tutor yet but is this 6089 NVQ Level 2 a year long course?

Yeah I know about the employment bit nowadays it's as if you need pure luck in finding a employer!

your already studying the nvq??/ itas the same!!!! you just need to do the on soite units to make it an nvq

people on the 2 year nvq do the same as the people on a 6129 but get assessed on site as well

well I am studying the 6129 but my teacher was telling me about the 6089 NVQ
So both are the same but the 6089 is on site work I got it now
I found a company thats taken a shine to me and I will be doing my 6089 NVQ with them
whilst I study my 6129 at college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 6129 & 6089 NVQ Level 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock