Discuss Interview help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell them you know me, you will be in......seriously go on their web site and suck as much in as you can, especially the 50 th anniversary stuff, their heritage is very important to them, if you see Kerry tell she owes me loads of beer too!

I don't actually know who'll be interviewing just know I have to go to the place where the interview is being held and ask for the Area Service Manager. But yeah will tell her if I see her haha.

I don't actually know who'll be interviewing just know I have to go to the place where the interview is being held and ask for the Area Service Manager. But yeah will tell her if I see her haha.
If its north it will be Dave White, learn technical stuff if its him

For Manchester but the letter say's ask for Mike when I get there.

Hahaha didn't know what to think at first then! Yeah will be getting my head down for the next week and half until the interview now.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

What a nice lad, could do with a few hundred thousand more being like that, you are a credit to your parents young man.

Tell them you know me, you will be in......seriously go on their web site and suck as much in as you can, especially the 50 th anniversary stuff, their heritage is very important to them, if you see Kerry tell she owes me loads of beer too!

Saw Kerry today Vern, and a few of the other usual suspects, Kerry said it was your round though! :p

Haha good to hear thanks Derek. Let everyone know how it goes anyway its next Friday.

Sounds like an excellent opportunity. The kind I wish I'd been given when starting out. Best of luck to you bud, hope it all goes well.

Thanks a lot mate. Weren't really expecting a reply from them so was pretty chuffed when I got a phone call off them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Interview help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back