Discuss 45 degree take off Tee in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi folks,
I need a 45 degree take off from a horizontal pipe, I can get a 28mm x 28mm x 15mm Tee but that's a 90 degree elbow.
Does anything exist that gives a 45? I guess it would look a bit like a Y branch or Y Drain/Strainer, otherwise I'll just go for the 90 Tee with a 45 degree elbow.

Cheers

Does anything exist that gives a 45?
What you want is sometimes called a '45 degree lateral wye'. I've never come across one that is smaller than about 2". IIRC they were cast bronze and cost a small fortune. I'd avoid for domestic work and use your plan B.

Reply to 45 degree take off Tee in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
TL/DR: Can I have a bend of 90 degrees in the dry section of a 4-inch soil vent? Hi. I am renovating a small bathroom. There is an awkward part...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
I have a 22mm gas pipe going from my meter in the garage to my boiler in the kitchen. It has a 15mm t off the 22mm for a gas cooker. There is 8.5m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock