Discuss 40mm to 50mm Threaded Reducer (Shower Waste) in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

You've got a mix there of compression and solvent, really the thing to do is use all solvent. Mark the position of where the trap should be and solvent it in place and then lower the shower tray in place. Oh I'd also insulate under the tray or it'll sound like a monsoon is hitting the tiles if that is an upstairs bathroom with a power shower.

You've got a mix there of compression and solvent, really the thing to do is use all solvent. Mark the position of where the trap should be and solvent it in place and then lower the shower tray in place. Oh I'd also insulate under the tray or it'll sound like a monsoon is hitting the tiles if that is an upstairs bathroom with a power shower.
I am in a first floor apartment but its the car ports that are under me, source is direct from a combi boiler to a mixer.

Reply to 40mm to 50mm Threaded Reducer (Shower Waste) in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock