Currently reading:
30cdi plus BPS242RF heating issues

Discuss 30cdi plus BPS242RF heating issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phil_188

Hi im new to the website but hoping someone may be able to help. Hopefully I've put the post in the right location. I currently have a 30cdi Worcester unit c/w wireless stat BPS242RF. The stat is set so heating comes on from 5am to 6.30am and from 4.30pm to 9.30pm. The issue is that even with these settings the heaters are continuing to be on and the system is controlling temp to the max 18c set point. This is even when the stat says the system should be off. Does this sound like a stat issue? I've tried resetting and also changing batteries in the thermostat, none of which help. If it is the stat can you reccomend any replacements? Thanks

Remember the brown sleeving on the switch wire :wink: :lol:
Whilst sleeving supposedly potential free wires make sure you have put green and yellow shrink hose over the cut off earth wire to secure it. :sorcerer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 30cdi plus BPS242RF heating issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock