Discuss 30 metres of 22mm copper tube ,50 copper fittings for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RRUFFYONE

30 METRES OF 22MM COPPER TUBE, 1 BUNDLE, 10 3 METRE LENTHS, COLLECTION ONLY, NEW, UNSUSED. 25 22mm ENDFEED ELBOWS AND 25 COUPLINGS ALL NEW ,
CASH ON COLLECTION £100

where at ? Why selling retiring ? or stolen from your employer ?

Last edited:
30 METRES OF 22MM COPPER TUBE, 1 BUNDLE, 10 3 METRE LENTHS, COLLECTION ONLY, NEW, UNSUSED. 25 22mm ENDFEED ELBOWS AND 25 COUPLINGS ALL NEW ,
CASH ON COLLECTION £100

No need to shout. We have this wonderful invention called "The internet" which allows us to read what you've written even if we're very far away...

I'll give you £50.01 if you can prove it's not stolen...

Is this the same bundle of pipe that you were selling in 2010?

No need to shout. We have this wonderful invention called "The internet" which allows us to read what you've written even if we're very far away...

I'll give you £50.01 if you can prove it's not stolen...

Ive got some you can have for 49.99 but I can't prove anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 30 metres of 22mm copper tube ,50 copper fittings for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, we're doing some renovation work to our property and we wanted to install a sauna house (includes shower) in the garden, irrigation system...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a leak on the live side of one of my rads, in the GF loo. Its a condensing combi system, the house is only 5 years old, so fairly new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. A couple of things. 1 am I better fabricating bends in 14 mm copper for my ch or are 90 degree elbows fine, ref flow, friction ect. 2...
Replies
Views
Was at a house today and their new oil boiler was installed in a pretty shoddy fashion. Aka Plastic tiger loop screwed to the boiler casing...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock