Discuss 3 port hell in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi chaps,

15 year old Danfoss HSA3 - valve body was jammed so replaced with Tower 3 port - swapped orange with orange/ brown and white with white / grey with grey

now boiler on all the time - incorrect wiring or could programmer also be at fault?

thanks guys -

dave :banghead::banghead:

Check programmer for back feed from DHW off connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3 port hell in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, i am replacing a 2 port z5 drayton valve with a 3 port mid position drayton. Can anyone please tell me what changes i have to make to the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Customer complains of Intermittent heating on Y plan with Stat satisfied. New boiler fitted last year (no permanent live required or fitted...
Replies
Views
I have a Y-plan system with a Honeywell 4073 three port valve. The valve is several years old. There is a bypass gate valve across the HW cylinder...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi Guys, Hoping someone can help me, we have a 2-zone heating system that consists of 3 honeywell 2-port valves on a system/hot water tank gas...
Replies
Views
See pic. Current 3 port is a sunvic dm5601. No grey wire on existing just orange, white, yellow, blue and earth? Will a honeywell be able to be...
Replies
Views
Back