Search the forum,

Discuss 26 year old unemployed just started a plumbing course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamesnewbon1986

Hi i have just undertaken a city and guild level 2&3 in plumbing and heating i have not got a job at the moment due to being made redundant.....again (hence why im paying for my course) im a keen learner and have a young family to provide for and really need to learn as much as i can while im studying plz can somebody help not worked since feb 13th and its driving me mad being indoors and having no money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 26 year old unemployed just started a plumbing course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not really solved this, so I feel i need some real advice from real tradesmen. I am 21 and stuck behind a desk not progressing into a career, I have...
Replies
Views
I’m gonna start an adult course at my local college to do plumbing,the only course they offer is City and Guides Level 2 Diploma Plumbing Studies, will that be enough to get my foot in the door? i do have my labourers CSCS card and a few safety courses. Cheers
Replies
Views
Evening all, I am considering retraining and like a few on here I am in my 30s and currently working full time, four days a week. I read a bit about NVQ qualifications but was unclear on the best route to take. My local college runs a City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing Studies two...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope this is ok to post here but I’m really struggling to get any responses from anyone. I am a 36 year old from just outside of Maidstone who has recently decided to retrain with the hope of eventually starting a career in the domestic plumbing and heating industry (looking to get...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock