Discuss 2004 vokera Linea 35he dhw flow rate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael c

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys as above does anyone know what the dhw flow rate was on a vokera Linea 35he fitted in 2004. This is the current boiler fitted (I believe, as paperwork does not state capacity and nowhere on the boiler is there a GC number, kw rating or serial number. Aswell as the fact the original benchmark was never filled out.
Vokera insurance has condemned this boiler as the condensate has been dripping into heat exchanger.
The customer is adamant that vokera insurance is brilliant and that the engineer who has always serviced their boiler from them is great also. When he condemned it vokera gave them £1275 towards replacement.
I was unaware such a large boiler was wanted as it is a 3 bedroom house with 1 bathroom.
From what I can see the literature that was with the boiler states if it is a 35kw it has a dhw rate of 12l/m. This seemed low. I've tried researching online but can't find the exact model details, however newer variants are listed as 14.7l/m
Now the kicker is I qouted on a 29kw vokera, only for the customer to say they are not willing to lose any hot water pressure. The 29kw gives 12l/m
I tried to call vokera to clarify but kept getting cut off and then couldn't get through. I have been told previously by vokera that they supply mrcentralheating with their boilers and then they distribute to merchants such as plumb centre, crossings etc. So I called them for advice. The guy told me he believed it was 14l/m however vokera no longer sell a boiler larger than 29kw. However now I've bloody found they do a 36kw (I was told by several merchants they couldn't get bigger than 29kw).
I'm lost now as don't want to fit a system and the customer not to be happy with the result and I'm due to fit in the morning

Linea flow rate 14.2
outputs on new combi range up to 42 Kw have a look at the new Evolve C range then see what it does, 10 year warranty check out the price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 2004 vokera Linea 35he dhw flow rate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back