Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 20 rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickie

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Power flushed a one today, 20 rads, some are great, like the back of the house where its been re-piped, others on the old system not so great, warm, you can keep your hand on them, theirs 2 on the old system like that and the last one, the furthest one away is new, piped up in 8mm and again Lukewarm.

I never work on big systems like this, but am i right in thinking i can add another 15/60 ? on the return next to the old pump or 1 25/80 ? or should i skip all that and re-pipe the 3 rads that are just pants ? current pipework in 22mm core, its messy and 15 off shoots, one on 8mm, its a 15/60 pump..

Cheers for the help.

Get rid of the 8mm and open vent or sealed system

Get rid of the vented or unvented? And replace it with what ?

Get rid of the vented or unvented? And replace it with what ?

No get rid of the 8mm and re pipe in 15 / 10mm depending on size of rads etc and system open vent or sealed system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 20 rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock