Search the forum,

Discuss 1st post in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi trying to submit a lengthy post but keep getting message saying its spam. Can anyone help.

Certain words flag as spam unintentionally

And hello and welcome

Other than to part it in sections and put up one to see if it posts / flags it or to
Summary it ?

Thanks fkr the reply and welcome 🙏
Pretty sure I can guess the replies in advance but here goes. I'm 51 years old and been plumbing part time for last 4 yrs. I have a second job not related to plumbing and work full time and been self employed for 20 yrs. I went to college late but got my l2 city and guilds then the nvq2 on site. I have since done my unvented and water regs certs.

Pretty sure I can guess the replies in advance but here goes. I'm 51 years old and been plumbing part time for last 4 yrs. I have a second job not related to plumbing and work full time and been self employed for 20 yrs. I went to college late but got my l2 city and guilds then the nvq2 on site. I have since done my unvented and water regs
Pretty sure I can guess the replies in advance but here goes. I'm 51 years old and been plumbing part time for last 4 yrs. I have a second job not related to plumbing and work full time and been self employed for 20 yrs. I went to college late but got my l2 city and guilds then the nvq2 on site. I have since done my unvented and water regs certs.

Welcome to the forum, Are you able to post ok now?

Reply to 1st post in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I have just looked back through the regs this seems to have changed and it isn't mentioned now. It now mentions if at high level it should be discharged...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock