• Thread starter mountainman
  • Start date
  • Replies 106
  • Views 11K

Discuss £186 poorer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd spoil a good breakfast
PMSL.... Mark has em all Lee, we also do LPG commercial, my commercial are due this October, won't be doing them all like before, dropping com cat 4&5 keeping 1,2&3 though as well as commercial laundry etc

I'm due in a couple of months time as well.
Always amazed how some people find the classroom/workshop such a different enviroment and really freeze.
I remember last assessment when a guy in other bay was asked questions that I'd just been asked, he had no idea and was only 10 feet from where I was.
The guy was in late 50's and been doing it for ever and a day but just couldn't get the answers out.

sadly seen this quite a few times, on good guys that do the job with their eyes shut too!

That sounds like Dave...Roy is 6ft Dave Dickinson orange tan, "is everybody happy" that's his saying

Roy's a legend, top guy. Sadly retired last year though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £186 poorer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock