• Thread starter mountainman
  • Start date
  • Replies 106
  • Views 11K

Discuss £186 poorer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to confuse, I am far to slow Vern you had already posted before I got around to it.
I am not having a go at anyone, just interested as to how many do take the training (I must admit that I use to but that was mainly because I was offices based).

No problem pal, my reply was poor, that bit was aimed at Mark and Lee, as he says everyone to their own!

All's well that ends well as they say.

Looks like a couple of well known myth's have been debunked first we have found out that people do fail !!!! & that some training is done during (CPD) this propose every 5 years so not a complete waste of time & money !!

SHOCK HORROR !!!!! now I don't want this to get out, you must all swear on pain of death to keep the secret. Promise ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £186 poorer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock