Discuss 12 showers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Liam

Hello everyone,
been giving the task of fitting 12 showers in a sports centre from a friend. I am a plumber, heating engineer but only ever do heatings. What would be best to fit for these showers, so there is enough and sufficient hot water? Any advice would be great. Thanks

Sorry I know. It's basically going in to a brand new building. So I have just a cold main haha. Would you recommend an unvented system?

My friend is helping me do the job, so I will do what I do best and stick to the heating. But are they fairly easy to fit and what one would you recomend?

Hello everyone,
been giving the task of fitting 12 showers in a sports centre from a friend. I am a plumber, heating engineer but only ever do heatings. What would be best to fit for these showers, so there is enough and sufficient hot water? Any advice would be great. Thanks

what sort of heating have you been doing??

Yer mate basins and toilets also. I am going to look tommorow and take notes. What's your honest opinion on them? Nightmare or steady ?

Needs to be done right. Get it wrong and they will come back to you to sort it out. I would ask for a spec to see what they want and where they want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 12 showers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock