Search the forum,

Discuss £10k pup on offer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the owners remortgaged her house to offer this reward, obviously loved her mutt!

They are barking up the wrong tree offering that amount of woof as a reward.

Ok I'll get my coat.

apparently its all over the national press and tv?

wonder if my gsp could fool her thinking it is hers? £10k hmmm! 247.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £10k pup on offer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am going to a job tomorrow where the customar says they have a 1 inch square valve head (what i would call a fire hydrant valve, maybe theres another name) in a manhole that turns the wrong way ie. Anticlockwise is off and clockwise is on. I'm in the Midlands and customer says some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
The council are offering to update the fire and inefficient old radiators and replace the old fashioned boiler with a new combi one. They want to move the boiler from the tank cupboard in the bedroom to the much bigger walk-in wardrobe, presumably for convenience as there seems to be a gas pipe...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hey, forum friends! 👋 Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what sets us apart: 🔧 Seamless Installation: When it comes to drain installation, precision is key. Our skilled team at Master Drain Ltd ensures that your...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am hoping that you can give us some advice. We're in the UK, and have contracted a company to completely refit the first floor bathroom. The first fix was completed a few days ago. We haven't moved in yet. When we returned to the property just now, the kitchen ceiling had caved...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock