Discuss help choosing a gas combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

ok i am not GSR but do some house repair and other works. My own property has an old potterton performa which had died. I looked on the GSR website and found a decent friendly domestic fitter almost one of my neighbours. We had a chat and decided to bite the bullet. so i said what should we replace it with ? We had a look at my local builders merchant and found potterton gold combis on prom/clearance. He said fine you go buy one and a new timer/flue . i will install and supply the sundries etc. I am just curious there seems to be plent of familiar names offering similar prices. Baxi(same company I think)/Glowworm/Ideal/Main.
Any thoughts or favs .

Reply to help choosing a gas combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock