Discuss Chasing customers all the time in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Isn’t pcp different to a company car?
Yes I just went off on one, I spent weeks waiting for a few grand off a customer back in April and she was driving round in her brand new Range Rover, in the end her Dad had to pay. Just really wound me up.
I'm just saying new cars on driveways don't mean wealth.

The worst part of the job for me. Businesses normally though. Landlords
Regularly chasing people and going back to the house begging for payment. People love a good bank transfer. It gives them a week or two to pay. Rare they get their card out - the cheque book comes out before that

Oddly enough this thread is giving me hope. Rare as hen's teeth for me having to chase payments but gone one at the mo.

And as mentioned above I've had to go back to the house unannounced as his phone has been off for a week. Got told he thought the wife had done the transfer. Told him she hadn't and to please get it done. 5 days later still nowt.

Its giving me hope because it's so rare for me I've been presuming they have no intention of paying but it sounds like - for the people who deal with this all the time - most will get round to it eventually.

Had to chortle , got a cust owing an invoice on a boiler change now 3 weeks and waiting.Had an email tonight saying heating is not working and i need to go out and sort it out as they have plasterers in doing work so need to dry the walls out .
Before i left i informed them of a leaking rad valve which needs addressing but will be an extra , they never bothered and here we go heating probably shut down due to low pressure from leak .

Now do i go because they owe me money ????

Nah pay me then i will go and investigate.

Had to chortle , got a cust owing an invoice on a boiler change now 3 weeks and waiting.Had an email tonight saying heating is not working and i need to go out and sort it out as they have plasterers in doing work so need to dry the walls out .
Before i left i informed them of a leaking rad valve which needs addressing but will be an extra , they never bothered and here we go heating probably shut down due to low pressure from leak .

Now do i go because they owe me money ????

Nah pay me then i will go and investigate.
Say you will go once they have paid then turn up 3 week later

Reply to Chasing customers all the time in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock