Discuss Putting in a second washing machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple(ish) question I hope. I'm trying to put in a second washing machine, but there is only one blue cold water connector. I guess that I should be able to attach another one, but the mass of pipes behind the washing machine makes no sense to me. Can anyone work out from this photos whether the pipes are able to be connected - Imgur: The magic of the Internet - or if not how I can work out what to do next.

From what I can see , take it combi boiler is above worktop ?
From left to right ; Heating / Heating / safety discharge / Gas / Hot water / Cold water , water meter in bottom right with main cold water stopcock below it, cant make out what stopcock on back wall is for maybe out side tap.

Can you simply not just buy a washing machine Y piece?
Washing Machine Y Piece ¾

Get a brass one if you must use one as the plastic ones leak often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Putting in a second washing machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock