Search the forum,
Questions and plumbing advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Local Plumbers & Gas Engineers

Find Local Plumbers and Gas Engineers
Threads
Views
Threads
Views
Hi, I have been asked to look at a Ferroli Modena tomorrow evening. I've been text the details by a letting agent. They have requested I attend after 7pm, fine by me I have a job around the corner at 6pm. It's giving the fault code A01. It's an ignition fault. Is anyone familiar with this? I...
Replies
Views
G
Has anyone worked on one of these before? The water is getting to 24 degrees at the taps. There are some dodgy melted cables at the pcb. Both immersion heaters test ok. The pump is running. Does anyone know where I can get parts?
Replies
Views
GerrythePlumber
G
B
just done a fan on one of these - if anyone ever has to do one order yourself the the 2 hex sensing venturi pipes and the sleeve they screw into. new fan does not come with them and they were seized into the old fan took ages to free them without shearing them .they are about the lenght of a bic...
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
P
Click on to the link, to down load details of heat stores, solar panels, etc, when checking the pre-view, it doesn't look much, just an equals sign, bottom left hand corner, but it worked for me -
Replies
Views
Plouasne
P
Don't suppose anyone has the mi's for a Cannon 28233G gas fire ?
Replies
Views
R
yes i know!!lol anyway, its leaking from the dhw adjusting tap underneath part id #61 i believe in the manual. its like a lock shield stem type thing upside down. has any one changed this part before and is this the right part id as it is not that clear in the manual?. not sure of the...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Is so bloody boring! Watching England play is like listening to woy hodgson speak!
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
F
my dad has a caravan with one of these in it hes just rang me and said with no taps running the water heater keeps firing then dieing down,,, could this be the microswitch fault thats dont really do any work on water heaters thanks marc
Replies
Views
fixter1
F
has anyone got the mi,s for a jotul mk2 this stove says gazco 8551
Replies
Views
Hi all. Looking at getting one of these on an 09 plate as my next van. Does anyone have any experience with the newer ones? I know the old ones suffered from rust but the ones from 07 on are all galvanised underneath so shouldn't have the same problem. Test drove one yesterday and felt great...
Replies
Views
going to rip out condemned boiler tomorrow wanting to replace with baxi solo 18He (got a great offer) is it a straight forward swap, never worked on the envoy heat saver thats all.
Replies
Views
After the service manual for this cooker. Looked on net but no luck as yet. Anyone know where I can download one?
Replies
Views
G
I went to a local hotel the other day and came across this. It is the size of a boiler, but is basically just a big water heater. It looks knackered and I can't get any info on it. I want to replace it with something similar, rather than have a go at fixing it. It has an output of between 16.3...
Replies
Views
GerrythePlumber
G
Wishing you a wonderful birthday, @mickie.
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock