Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Zip tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxic Ted

Has anyone got or fitted a Zip tap or one like it as Mrs Ted has been speaking to one of her posh friends and has been told how good they are bla bla bla and wants to know why we haven't got one if they are soooo good. Lost for an answer with a quivering bottom lip, ixplained that the early ones constantly dripped and i wouldn't have one in the house back then......however after having a think about energy prices and boiling water on the hob for five minutes to get it up to temp before cooking it might actually save us some dosh.........so, your thoughts gentlemen please.

Fitted one at our village hall. Uneconomic to extend the hot feeds. Works well but I don't have to pay for the leccy. In general if is convenient it is expensive IMHO

better things to waste 2k on although they maybe cheaper now i fitted them in just about every dhss office kitchen 10 years ago nothing but grief thengot to the point where we fitted and they sent an engineer down to commision them and they still buggered up

Just get the kettle that boils one cup in 10 seconds. Explanation the environmental benefits iwill help ted jr and ted jr jr ....

just another way to boil toddlers who arent being supervised by their dippy parents.

i never thought of it like that, dhss spend fortunes to equip every tap in the place with a tmv to prevent scalding then fit a tap that deliver boiling water you ,couldn't make it up

i never thought of it like that, dhss spend fortunes to equip every tap in the place with a tmv to prevent scalding then fit a tap that deliver boiling water you ,couldn't make it up

chivenor sar helo picked up a baby on thurs night with burn injuries to fm wales to bridtol (probably) and these wonderful devices have caused the problem in the past!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Zip tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a swivel mono mixer tap on the sink which is leaking around the neck and I am wanting to have this replaced as it is over 10 years old...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a...
Replies
Views
I'll start this by saying I'm hoping to sort this by diy / minimal professional help as I'm a very tight budget! I've got a walk-in shower in a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock