Discuss Your views on tattoos and wether they affect your workload. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
my nephews ex-child bearing girlfriend has a tattoo of her own name on the back of her neck!!
wife goes on at home saying it looks ridiculous, i told her its so the next guy reading it remembers her name.lol

Without wanting to ruin my image as the forum tough nut I don't think I could handle the pain of a tattoo. I was nearly in tears when I stubbed my toe this morning.

That's it you've ruined my man crush.

Without wanting to ruin my image as the forum tough nut I don't think I could handle the pain of a tattoo.

Thanks for the real lol moment mate however I think you`ve had way too much Red Bull tonight!

Without wanting to ruin my image as the forum tough nut I don't think I could handle the pain of a tattoo. I was nearly in tears when I stubbed my toe this morning.

I was going to slate you for this but it looks like the lads treat you with the same amount of respect. ...

How many free pens did you get today???

9. And a torch. And a bottle opener. And a ruler. And a scale rule. And a Vaillant note book. And a Vaillant thermos mug. And a calor gas woollie hat. And a FloGas baseball cap. And a Riello tee shirt. And a tec7 hi viz. And some Vaillant keyrings. And a tec7 bag. And a Vaillant bag.

I'm on a Viessmann course on Friday. I might just use the vaillant note pad and pen.

Then see what other freebies I can blag......

i dont have any, but if your offering i would have a sleeve done and some :)

however, its down to taste and what they are. for example, you would loose many jobs with a swasticker? on your forhead or diy hot needle work dipped in the school ink, wouldnt you?

i would also like to read this one evening, cover to cover. :yes:
View attachment 27274

I'l save you the trouble, you'll find 'Sean was here' all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Your views on tattoos and wether they affect your workload. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock