Discuss Your thoughts on this in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
IMG_5524.jpg

You are getting there
Keep trying and one day you will make it :bucktooth:

Don't worry to much about how it looks under floor, but wipe your joints man.

Least you haven't used push fit quality

Is it a bath or tray above...concern over support springs to mind....as said just polish up the soldering.....regards Turnpin;)

its not my work I though Id ask what people thought as I thought it was pretty poor but not to bad considering the customer had done it himself just like the rest of the house, I was the fitting a boiler so at least he knew where to draw the line

I also can't open the attachment. Happening with most of the stuff put on the forum now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Your thoughts on this in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock