• Thread starter Mike Jackson
  • Start date
  • Replies 23
  • Views 2K

Discuss Your pets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my Sibes

Juno my 1 year old male
5acb1b1d-e386-8192.jpg

Keiko my 3 year old pig
5acb1b1d-e3e0-cbd7.jpg

Some of them both
5acb1b1d-e415-b4ec.jpg

5acb1b1d-e461-a4fb.jpg

5acb1b1d-e47b-20fc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Couple a' Tools

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_0016.JPG Apollo & Zeus, 11 & 12 yr old Staffie crosses.

Lol, I didn't get the reference until it was mentioned a while back on here. Now everyone I talk to mentions it!

german short haired pointer- charlie 'sword of juno'2799680309_2a7b3072fd.jpg337318969_c9e1efedc3.jpgGermanShorthairedPointerPuppyHudson6halfWeeksHunting.jpgPhoto-0001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
heres my dog,well both of them bark LOL GIZZIE and ROVER

Attachments

• dads birthday (Small).jpg
    dads birthday (Small).jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Picture 021 (WinCE).jpg
    Picture 021 (WinCE).jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 24
chester 055.jpgmine on the left miss gerty gumdrops and my sons on left mr archibald scruffington
and two cats

This is our dog Miko. Hes a Jack Russel/Pug cross, but i'd say hes almost all Jack Russel - spends his life destroying furry things and walking around on his back legs.

As a puppy - can see why the missus wanted him.
IMG_0038.jpg

Post op (poor kid), travelling in style.
IMG_0200.jpg

Him now, around 8 months old.
IMG_0209.jpg

Haha! Loving the first image of the two miniature schnauzers ... mid fight! My parents still have their schnauzer called Bobby and he's a proper loon.

the dogs at Swallow 001.jpg Jake, Belle, Sam, and Jerry with Max and Snoopy (Brother in Laws)
This was taken a few years ago and 2 houses ago, we only have Belle now. She's a bit bigger now.

Sam the oldest and father of Jerry both English Springer Spaniels.

Jerry had a litter of 7 pups with Snoopy the Cocker Spaniel the father.

Jake and Max are 2 of the litter. Belle is the odd one out.

02ddb0ab-768b-33ff.jpg

Joey

Had him about 3 months after moving in

He's agoraphobic. And has no clue about anything. But he is cute :D

Pets.jpg

There's another cat, a horse and a pony too.

Attachments

• P1010011.jpg
    P1010011.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Your pets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
M
Today was the third and fnal of the Pachesham Agility Winter series. After the first two I was laying in first place with a thirteen point lead...
Replies
Views
M
We had a schnauzer walk at Rye Harbour today. 11 miniature schnauzers chasing about, they had a whale of a time. CQ9R2186 by Mike Jackson1, on...
Replies
Views
bennygas
B
M
Spent the day at the Highdown agility show near Storrington. It was a cracking day and Bertie ran really well. We had clear rounds in the jumping...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
M
Don't normally get many pictures of me when I'm competing but SWMBO and a friend took a load of me. So here are some of me trying not to make a...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock