Discuss you just cant beat.......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

die hard films can ya.

just watching 4.0 , dont watch much tv but this is worthy imho

I prefer 007 - much more unbelievable and if I fall asleep when watching it doesn't matter because I know the script of all the films off by heart. How sad ...

There's supposed to be a new Rambo film being made with Sly in the starring role again.
He's not doing too bad for a pensioner IMHO.

There's supposed to be a new Rambo film being made with Sly in the starring role again.
He's not doing too bad for a pensioner IMHO.

Seriously! the man looks like a freak, who is his plastic surgeon, I could do better with a roll of gaffa tape.:cheesy:

Look out for the [video=youtube;7rkdTcQLwZ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rkdTcQLwZ4[/video] coming out soon

My mate Hughie from Scotland got a call from Hollywood "We have searched Google for 6X6 Land Rovers and you are the only person who builds them, we need 6" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He has made and delivered to Bulgeria for the movie $$$$$$$$$$

i just love all action films!! ever since i was a kid. it started for me with terminator 2.....ill be back
then
first blood....dont push it........let it go...
die hard....you suprise me again mclain
robocop....id buy that for a dollar
commando....this green berets gonna kick your assssssss
rambo 3....what do ya say john.....Fookem!!
full metal jacket.......that you john wayne....is this me
platoon....i never saw brains like that before
apocalypse now.....i love the smell of napalm in the morning
leon......no women no kids
under siege....nobody beats me in the kitchen
total recall....see you at the party riktor!
the running man.....im here light bulb......follow me christmas tree!
true lies......stop cheering me UP!!!
aliens....its game over man...its game over

dont even get me started on PREDATOR....i could quote the entire film!!

started when i was a kid terminator too , you young wipper snapper you

god am old :(

The way some of the 'Silver Brigade' hurtle around my town on their mobility scooters anyone would be forgiven for thinking that they have strayed onto the set of Mad Max during an all out action scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to you just cant beat.......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back