Discuss You gotta love last job on a friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last job this Friday (tomorrow) is also my first and only job. Going to look at a local job, where a rival firm started and then folded leaving the job half done. Then I'm off home to price it up quickly and by 1.30pm I will be in the pub with a bunch of mates, as we're all off to Bristol on a stag do for a couple of days.

I then only have 1 days work the next week as I have a wedding (different bride & groom) up North.

I'm starting to think I seriously put it about more as a young lad than I thought I had. I jumped the bones of a young lady in Bristol when I was in my teens. I remember little about her except her fantastic ****! Her bristols did the city proud!

I'm starting to think I seriously put it about more as a young lad than I thought I had. I jumped the bones of a young lady in Bristol when I was in my teens. I remember little about her except her fantastic ****! Her bristols did the city proud!

But did you check for an Adam's apple?

Had your beer goggles slipped obstructing your view?

This is the new irn bru advert atm. Quite apt
[video=youtube;fX_K4mNTTI8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX_K4mNTTI8[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You gotta love last job on a friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock