Search the forum,

Discuss Yellow 25mm MDPE to supply garden grotto building - what connectors ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Santa Claus

Hello CORGI plumbers,

Prancer & I want to feed natural gas into the garden grotto outbuilding, from the external underground yellow MDPE 25mm external diameter (20.5 I.D.?) pipe.

But we don't know what connector(s), isolators, box, wall plate etc is required to transition from plastic to copper.

Could you kindly advise us?

Hello CORGI plumbers,

Prancer & I want to feed natural gas into the garden grotto outbuilding, from the external underground yellow MDPE 25mm external diameter (20.5 I.D.?) pipe.

But we don't know what connector(s), isolators, box, wall plate etc is required to transition from plastic to copper.

Could you kindly advise us?

Absolute quality santa lol lol

I would use a Comet, Cupid, Dunder coupling for that job. Vixen couplings are for different sized pipework.
Have you recieved my letter yet? Been a good boy this year. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yellow 25mm MDPE to supply garden grotto building - what connectors ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock