Discuss Y plan system 3port actuator issues in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

P

Plumbcare

Hi
After a home emergency insurance call the engineer to replaced the actuator motor a the 3port shoes (I watched him replace it) he plugged the header tank so he didn’t have to drain the whole system and replaced the whole motor and the shoe all be it a different model but it did the job everything is working BUT just after he left I noticed that 3 out 7 radiator were not getting warm this is weird cos literally 2hours before the engineer arrived all the radiator where fine it was hot water I wasn’t getting so I went round the house did a small balancing job on the radiator and they all started heating up happy days
I believe the engineer has put the 3port shoes and the motor the wrong way round I can’t figger out why 3 radiator where turned of when nobody touched them so my question is would this damage the system over time or is this ok
I’m honestly puzzled why 3 out 7 radiator where turn off on the balancing end not the thermostat end and the only answer

Reply to Y plan system 3port actuator issues in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a 4 zone / 7 loop UFH system. 2 zones (4 loops) always get hot when the system is on when the zone thermostats and actuators are...
Replies
Views
Customer complains of Intermittent heating on Y plan with Stat satisfied. New boiler fitted last year (no permanent live required or fitted...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently our boiler stopped working properly, causing a lack of heat in our 14-radiator splitter in 3 storeys. having only one boiler at...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock