Search the forum,

Discuss WTD - Anyone got 1.5m of 22mm PVC COATED soft copper coil for sale? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andrew2000

Hello,

Anyone got 1.5m of 22mm PVC COATED soft copper coil for sale?

Colour preference...
White > Blue / Green >> Yellow (latter mandates tape wrapping re colour, altho obviously not gas & no gas available!).

Application...
Replacement of underground pumped drain, long partial swept bends (half-hard not ideal)

Yes I could use plastic... but copper is ideal re rigid form unlike plastic imposing its load on a buried fitting (drain design, unavoidable).

I've got the rigid lengths but not found any soft stuff yet. But got to clear the place out so will keep looking.

I've got the rigid lengths but not found any soft stuff yet. But got to clear the place out so will keep looking.

Noted, thanks, have to do a lot of clearing out here ... skips ... humdity ... yuck.

What colour is the rigid? Yellow is 2-a-penny anywhere online, but white/blue/green tend to be 6m lengths collect only (some places offer free delivery, but I can't see how they can do that so presume not).

I have an electrical conduit bender which should be better re OD of coated 22mm.

Its the yellow stuff.

Unfortunate... trying to avoid yellow, even tho it is just a click away, because it is defacto gas.

I could use 22 yellow rigid tube, bending spring the slow sweep, street 22 elbow to above floor.
Permanent marker the yellow into black-yellow stripes.
Under floor pipework clipped loose in 25mm ID conduit (to absorb thermal cycling movement).
Above floor pipework clipped tight (to prevent pipe rotation transferring to the pumped waste JG speedfit fitting & flimsy mcalpine spigot).

Not really compliant even as "yellow striped", but it is blindingly obviously a drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to WTD - Anyone got 1.5m of 22mm PVC COATED soft copper coil for sale? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock