Search the forum,

Discuss Write out 100 times "I shall not feed the troll". in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trolls been nipped in the bud. I thought it might get me through till after Corrie :)

I like to sit back and watch it all kick off. I'm gutted that last one got closed before we found out what business he runs.

Wouldn't have been long before he retreated and you all turned on each other. The blood was in the water........

image.jpg Oh bugger.

/infraction on... Leo.... 240,000 points.

DON'T WIND UP CROPPIE AS HE EMBARKS ON A WEEK OF ENFORCED SOBRIETY!

is sex off the menu as well? :) wouldnt want you being tired as you work on expensive equipment

DON'T WIND UP CROPPIE AS HE EMBARKS ON A WEEK OF ENFORCED SOBRIETY!

John, I need some advice.

I have a classic French bordeaux, rich and velvety with more than a hint of oak.

I also have a gorgeous rounded Aussie Shiraz, full of raspberry and blackcurranty flavours.

Which should I uncork first?

is sex off the menu as well? :) wouldnt want you being tired as you work on expensive equipment

I'm bad enough with ne beer, can you imagine it if Mrs Croppie denied me too?

I'd have the axe and be knocking on each of your doors..........

"Come out, come out! Croppie wants to play with your entrails!"

I have a classic French bordeaux, rich and velvety with more than a hint of oak.

I also have a gorgeous rounded Aussie Shiraz, full of raspberry and blackcurranty flavours.

Neither. Each are poisonous unto Nuggan.

I shall pray to the Duchess for your soul.

Bordeaux rich in tannin first and slosh down the Shiraz later, John would do that, wouldn't you John? croppie? you out there? naw he is banging his head on a wall somewhere, still time for a whisky eh Ray :)

Bordeaux rich in tannin first and slosh down the Shiraz later, John would do that, wouldn't you John? croppie? you out there? naw he is banging his head on a wall somewhere, still time for a whisky eh Ray :)

Well, you are probably right Lame, but I really feel I need the unique input that only JC can provide. After all, with initials like that, turning water into wine is a bit "so last millennia".

In the end I decided to test drive a 2012 catalanian red. You couldn't call it subtle, but its working for a living. Yum yum.

Well, you are probably right Lame, but I really feel I need the unique input that only JC can provide. After all, with initials like that, turning water into wine is a bit "so last millennia".

In the end I decided to test drive a 2012 catalanian red. You couldn't call it subtle, but its working for a living. Yum yum.

I'm a dab hand at turning wine into water.

Piece of pyshe.......

had to laugh, court baliffs on tv just quoted ÂŁ218 an hour to be on a visit, they only carry screw drivers to replace locks and crow bars to get in !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Write out 100 times "I shall not feed the troll". in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock