Discuss would it affect pipes if you never run water through them? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

yes also could effect your water supply eg water stagnation etc

I mean water pipes in bathroom.. shower pipes to be exact. I go to a gym everyday and take shower there, so no need to waste hot water at home. but I wonder whether would it affect those pipes or not if not using them for a long period?

Reply to would it affect pipes if you never run water through them? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm remodeling our master bath. We have two 30 inch vanities with a 24 inch open space between them. Drain pipes go down into the basement of...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently did some pipe insulating in my loft. The only two I didn't do were the vent pipes. Not sure if that is the right term for them...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just some background on myself. I have 4 years experience as a plumber but haven't worked in the trade in 15 years. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Water is flowing through my central heating expansion pipe even when cold with the pump running. Hot water flows through it when the system is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock