Search the forum,

Discuss workwear in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shezzaar

Hello,
its the time of year I.need to buy some new work clothes
I am looking at the scruffs work trousers, has anyone had any of these? If so what are they like??
I am also looking for New toecaps and a work jumper, can anyone recommend good ones?
Thanjs in advance

Just bought two pairs of scruffs trousers from Makro, 20% off, after numerous recommendations from friends. Seem okay so far, only been wearing them since yesterday though

scruffs I had always suffered from open fly syndrome!!!!! spent my life looking down before I knocked on doors :)

I got scruffs from Jewsons for £45. Only had them for 2 months but seem ok so far and very comfy.. I also got the scruffs boots too.

£28+ vat at makro now btw. 35 normally.

As for the fly problem, get a key ring hoop, put it on the end of the zip, then hook it over the button before you fasten it up.

Ive just ordered myself a new snickers hoody its only been 3/4 years since i last bought 1. Love snickers workwear, wouldnt have any other

I've just started using Englebert Strauss trousers, love them really comfortable and added bonus they have an elastic waist.....ready for January:grin:

Engelburt Strauss for me all the way!!!!

The gear is brilliant and if any probs they replace . Unlike snickers! Bib and brace stitching came apart got new pair in post same day and refund the day they received my old ones !

Ive just ordered myself a new snickers hoody its only been 3/4 years since i last bought 1. Love snickers workwear, wouldnt have any other

I was the same tbh, but getting sick of spending so much. If they don't last I'll report back and get some more floor layers trousers.

Have to admit, I'm missing the mobile phone pocket lol

I was the same tbh, but getting sick of spending so much. If they don't last I'll report back and get some more floor layers trousers.

Have to admit, I'm missing the mobile phone pocket lol

I have tried going cheaper. It never payed off and I always regretted not sticking to my snickers. Just changed to canvas+ instead of duratwill. They breath better I find them more comfy and they are cheaper.

I buy 2 pairs a time and share the wear. I replace them about every 2 years but have them sewn up quote alot in the meantime but they get a hard life.

Thanks for all the replies guys, ended up buying scruffs on offer and some comfy safety trainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to workwear in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock