Discuss work after college in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brook

Hi guys

Please could someone help me? Iam 27 and just coming up to finishing my training soon i will be gas safe registered and qualified to level 3. iam wanting to get into a company for a while like british gas or something similar, i have two driving convictions on my license drink driving and dangerous driving can anyone please tell me if this would affect my possibilities as british gas dont seem to ask for a clean driving license? any help on this would be amazing thanks guys
brook

Hello Brook and welcome ..I think any company supplying you with one of their vehicles and allowing you to work in their customers homes will ask you to submit to an enhance CRB check which would show up any convictions you may have.:)regards turnpin

You have to submit a Disclosure check before being approved for work with BG. Cant say how strict they would be with your convictions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to work after college in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock