Discuss Worcester MT10RF mechanical rf thermostat is broken all cogs fell out in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I have a Worcester MT10RF mechanical rf thermostat and it is broken dropped and all cogs dislodged leaving me confused how they put together. I have sat there for 3 hours straight working it out and still can't get it together even left with a orange peace that I have no clue were it goes. Has any1 got one that is fixed already and can take a picture of the cog area with it all assembled so I can copy the layout and work out were the random orange peace goes. I am using someone else's picture but they didn't have a completed picture.
Thanks if any1 can help.

Attachments

• EYxfGonWAAAjAXM.jpg
    EYxfGonWAAAjAXM.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 27
  • DTGO2RVXcAAz-XE.jpg
    DTGO2RVXcAAz-XE.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 24

Reply to Worcester MT10RF mechanical rf thermostat is broken all cogs fell out in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Worcester MT10RF mechanical rf thermostat is broken (dropped and all cogs dislodged) Is it possible to just replace the transmitter I.e. the part...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I recently moved into a flat with a Worcester Bosch CDi 35 Compact (or Classic System maybe?) and the thermostat on the boiler was broken (the...
Replies
Views
Condensing boiler installed by local Gas Safe plumber in 2014, not combi. Failed a couple of weeks ago with flashing blue light which googling...
Replies
Views
C
Ive moved into a house with a worcester greenstar 35 HE plus boiler in the garage. The TR2 thermostat controller is hanging loose on the wall in...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I have some knowledge of plumbing and heating and have installed several in my time. I have a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 40CDi Classic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock