Discuss Worcester Heatslave Diverter Valve Problems in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Desperate from Wales

Worcester Heatslave 12/14
Had a plumber out for a suspected diverter valve problem.
He changed the top part and left.
Next day he said the brass part might me a bit sticky, so he changed that.

Now I have heating and hot water. Unfortunately the hot water comes out scalding for a short while them the water temp drop right off to a luke warm temp.

This wasn't a problem before... Any ideas before I call him again today?

TIA.

Reply to Worcester Heatslave Diverter Valve Problems in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Heatslave 18/25 not firing. No heating or hot water but no lockout light and diverter switch is locked in place. Hot water was scalding hot...
Replies
Views
I have a heating system comprised of skirting radiators that form part of a loop from the boiler, round the house and back. Some rooms get...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter...
Replies
Views
Help Please We have a 2005 Worcester Bosch Oil Heatslave 26/32 that is fitted with the optional timer. Recently we have a problem. To get either...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock