Discuss Worcester Heatslave 15/19 Oil Combi Boiler Pressure in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. Sorry but because you're a new member your posts have to be checked by admin before regular uses see them.
There should be two a double check valve on the cold main side, it looks like a straight valve which the flexi connects to. Open the other valve that connects to boiler side first and slowly introduce water from the cold main side until you have pressurised the system and then shut both off.
IF you have to bleed the radiators at any time in the future then the pressure will drop slightly and you just top up again as I said above.
If you find your system loses the pressure again then there's a problem somewhere.

That's brilliant. Thank you very much for your help. I'll try that as soon as my neighbour gets home because the worktop is too heavy for me to lift on my own - poor female weakling lol! It'll be great to get heat and hot water again. 😀

Reply to Worcester Heatslave 15/19 Oil Combi Boiler Pressure in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back