Discuss Worcester \greenstar 37CDi not switching on. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Athelstan

Hello all. I've just moved some radiators about in the house, and refilled the system to 1.5Bar. Power is at the boiler and the timer is set to call for heat. The problem is that the on/off button on the control panel will not catch, if i take my finger off it, it switches off. Everything worked normally before moving the radiators???

Any ideas??

Try clicking it in and out a few times really quickly, my parents boiler does the same thing. Dodgy switch, also try pushing it in at a angle that normally works.

Nice One Tweakyboy, pressing the on/off button in at an angle did the trick and made the button catch.

Wife home in half an hour, at least the house will be warm...

Thanks

Welcome to the forums Athelstan and I'm pleased that one of our members Tweakyboy could help you solve your problem.

Glad it worked, took me a while to get it to work first time. Not changing the PCB just for a bloody switch! Just remember to switch it off at the spur and not the switch next time.

Nice One Tweakyboy, pressing the on/off button in at an angle did the trick and made the button catch.

Wife home in half an hour, at least the house will be warm...

Thanks
Nice one Tweaks.....if it does it again hold in for 5 secs and release slowly, it will then latch!

Cheers Vern and Tweaks. Switching at the spur looks favourite, leave the switch alone.

Many Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester \greenstar 37CDi not switching on. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock