Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss worcester Green star 4000 f-1019 & f2965 in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

Fitted a new out the box’s boiler today. It worked for 30 minutes. Then stoped and went to fault codes

B Flow temperature too high
▶ System is not filled with water.
▶ No water flow,because CH system is closed.
▶No water flow, because pump is not operating correctly.
▶ Check flow through appliance and system pressure.
▶ Check for airlocks in the system.Purge if required.
▶ Check isolation valves.

And

W Incorrect pump type detected
▶ Pump communication failure or wrong pump is fitted(i.e.non-ErP).
▶ Check the pump communication wire is connected and has continuity.
▶ Replace the pump for correct modulating pump.

It’s a garage with exposed pipes I’ve had hoses pulling water on the flow and return. Through the system and boiler. In case there was a hidden non return valve I swapped flow and return made no difference.

Waters clear. Theirs no blockages.

Original I turned two gate valves off and swapped boiler. I have also drained the full house down. Gate valves are fine. Removed pump it moves freely

Pump has the correct voltage. It makes three attempts then stops. Brand new out of box’s. Is it something stupid or pump knocked and I need to get them out.

I know the 8000 has a common fault we’re the burner case catches the over heat stat.

Any knowledge will be appreciated.

Joe

Sounds like it’s Worcester fault

Yeah, I’m confident. It is. I was hoping their was something silly I’d forgotten. So embarrassing fitting new boiler and got to get manufactures out straight away

You could to rule it out link the flow and return to see if it goes away etc

Reply to worcester Green star 4000 f-1019 & f2965 in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Recently our house central heating always turned on in the morning (and in the evening of course), but this morning, Saturday, we got up...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I have a Worcester Bosch 8000 life 40kw boiler on system with 7 radiators and the boiler is located in the loft of a 1907 end of...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
  • Question
We have a Worcester green star 30si boiler Hot water is fine. Ch temp is set at 70 degrees but boiler heats to 68 quite fast then takes ages to...
Replies
Views
S
Morning all, I have a Worcester Bosch 8000 life 40kw boiler on system with 7 radiators and the boiler is located in the loft of a 1907 end of...
Replies
Views
Simon from Watford
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock