Discuss Worcester Green star 18 ri in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Dan9866

I have recently visited a Worcester green star ri and the blue light is constantly flashing. I have checked the service is in normal mode and that the flue and condensate pipe are not blocked. When I ask for heating or hot water the fan try’s to kick in but doesn’t spin. I don’t really work on Worcester Bosch boilers so any information would be appreciated.

What voltage are you getting at the fan ?

You are best to talk to Worcester technical help line we cannot give out gas related information on the open forum bud , get yourself registered then the mods will give you access to the private GSI section . Kop

You are best to talk to Worcester technical help line we cannot give out gas related information on the open forum bud , get yourself registered then the mods will give you access to the private GSI section . Kop
How do I get myself registered? I put my gas safe details in when I signed up to this site

Reply to Worcester Green star 18 ri in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Condensing boiler installed by local Gas Safe plumber in 2014, not combi. Failed a couple of weeks ago with flashing blue light which googling...
Replies
Views
Hey Folks. I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24i Mk4 system boiler that is locked out. The boiler was working correctly, then the gas supply was...
Replies
Views
A bit of a story but please bear with me. I have just sent 10 days away having switched off the the central heating controller and boiler. This is...
Replies
Views
Since moving to our property in Dec 2017, the Worcester Bosch Greenstar 18/25 Heatslave, has had a recurring lockout problem, which 3 OFTEC...
Replies
Views
    • Creative
Hi I'm after some help with a Worcester 28si 2 the other night all stopped working ch and dhw just flashing but every time I would reset it keep...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock